New dates to be announced soon
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT TICKETING BELOW:
- To guarantee event entry, tickets must be purchased online. Tickets will be made available at the gate, if no capacity restrictions are required for the event.
- Kids under 15 are free, though must have an event ticket through our online ticketing system or at the gate. Kids must also be accompanied by an adult.
- Onsite parking is available for a gold-coin donation to a local charity
- All event patrons will be required to scan into the event through the ‘Services Victoria’ QR Code App for contact tracing purposes. Arrangements have been made for anyone who is unable to use the QR code service to complete event entry.
- The event will be produced in line with Victorian State Govt requirements for the date of the event. This may include Double-Vaccinated entry only, so please consider this before purchasing tickets. No refunds will be provided if this mandate prevents you from entering the event.
We are confident the event will proceed, as Victoria navigates its way out recent COVID restrictions. In the unfortunate event of the event postponing or cancelling, patrons will be offered a ticket transfer or refund, so you can buy your tickets with confidence.