Conditions of Entry
Conditions of Entry to the Wild Deer & Duck Hunting Expo
MMG Events Pty Ltd (ABN 18 627 886 855) of 7940 Goulburn Valley Hwy, Kialla VIC 3632 (Management) enforce the following Conditions of Entry to the Wild Deer & Duck Hunting Expo (the ‘Event’):
- Persons entering the Event are deemed to have accepted, and understood as binding on them, these conditions and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities. It is your responsibility to read and inform yourself of these conditions.
- Unauthorised entry to the Event may be liable to prosecution.
- Persons who are accompanied by minors are responsible for the care, acts or omissions and supervision of those minors at all times.
- Management is not liable nor does it accept any responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to any person or property or the death or injury suffered to any person or animal whilst at the Event.
- Persons entering the Event indemnify Management against any loss or liability, cost or expense or damages suffered by them, or any person under their control arising from or in relation to the entry either by person, vehicle or otherwise.
- Management reserves the right to inspect or search bags or other receptacles brought into or out of the Event, search all persons, their clothing and other items of such persons and search all vehicles entering the Event.
- Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with directions or requests from Management, security or Victoria Police (including entering any area where persons are prohibited to enter as indicated by signage, barriers, fences, ropes, doors or otherwise) will be ejected from the Event.
- Management may refuse admission to or eject persons from the Event at its sole discretion.
- Persons entering the Event must adhere to the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) legislation and in particular the Management’s OH&S Policy.
- Smoking including the use of E-cigarettes is prohibited indoors and within 10 metre radius of all catering, public seating and children’s areas of the Venue, and where indicated by ‘No Smoking’ signage.
- A person entering the Event may be photographed, filmed and or taped. A person by entering the Event consents to Management (or third parties appointed by Management) photographing, filming or taping them via all forms of media. Management or third parties appointed by Management, can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings or images without compensation to the subject of the photographs, film, recordings or images. Management, third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to any person for its use in any way.
- Entry to the Event does not guarantee automatic entry to all events and activities at the Event during the period of entry.
- Parking is restricted to areas as designated by Management and vehicles must not block emergency egress doors or emergency vehicle access roads.
- All accidents or emergencies are to be immediately reported to Management.
- Persons must not at any time while at the Event (without the permission of Management):
- sell or expose for sale any goods or services;
- distribute any advertising or promotional material;
- conduct public surveys or opinion polls;
- throw any item or litter;
- use offensive or indecent language;
- damage any part of the site, buildings, infrastructure or flora.
Amateur photographers are permitted to take photographs (stills, video and/ or audio recordings) at the Event, providing that the:
- photographer is not causing annoyance or inconvenience to other Event patrons;
- subject of the photo is not one detailed in the Summary Offences Act 1966 (Vic);
- use of the image/s complies with the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic) and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic);
- subject/s have given their consent (if under 18 then their parent’s consent);
- consents to assigning all copyright and all other intellectual property of the media obtained at the Event for use by Management at no charge if requested; and
- photos are not to be sold or used for commercial gain.
Professional photographers must seek prior written approval from Management before taking any photographs.
Persons entering the Event are advised that:
- alcohol may only be consumed within designated licensed areas;
- bring your own (BYO) alcohol is strictly prohibited;
- intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- intoxicated persons will be removed from the Event;
- it is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol and an offence to sell to or supply minors with alcohol; and
- penalties under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 (Vic) apply.
Restricted and Prohibited Items
The following restricted or prohibited items are not permitted into the Event and are subject to immediate confiscation unless expressly permitted by Management:
- Glass or breakable containers;
- Alcohol and Illicit drugs;
- Flares, pyrotechnics, confetti or ticker tape;
- Any whistle, loud hailer, public address system or other electronic or broadcast device;
- Laser Pointers or any object which might be used to distract, hinder or interfere with the conduct of any event or any animal or person taking part in an event;
- Prohibited weapons or controlled weapons within the meaning of the Control of Weapons Act 1990 (Vic);
- Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles;
- Animals unless approved by Management;
- Any item that person intends or another person intends to distribute, hawk, sell, offer or expose for sale or distribution;
- Any object, device or substance that may be used to deface or damage any part of the Event, such as any spray paint, sticker or permanent markers;
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles, balloons, kites, rockets and unmanned aerial devices, flags or banners over 1m x 1m and any other item/s that may cause injury or public nuisance; and Eskies, chairs, sun-shelters and musical instruments.